A Really Life turning point_dear...dear...

At Age of 49 


Yr 2024.... Time really fly..... I still can't believe my last wrote abt my simple blog is back in 2017... A very short ... rat race guy... trying to turn life around ... little success.... having some money... Life is at a point of enjoying... 



Life really take a turning point end Mar 2024 onwards for me....

I experience bad cough.... with lot of pheme ... continue coughing.... As I was having a short holiday break in Air Tawar... I took opportunity to go back Perlis to be with my family... Has been long time I have not seen my parents.. and siblings...

At the same time, joining my parernts to carry out SAU MU,.....

Coughing still persist... in Apr 2024... As I am preparing for my solar visit in Shanghai... I just see company doctor for some cough medicine to tag along...

On my business trip in Shanghai from 18/4/2024... I noticed my cough is accompanying with blood ... I was thinking this will go away in 1 -2 wks...

After coming back from business trip on 22/4/2024, my cough reducing.. yet my pheme does has blood ...

I was thinking that this maybe due to dry weather in Shanghai.. as my colleagues experience similar type of conditions during the business trip together..... 

I tell myself to give another 1-2 wks to see if this situation goes away... On 7/5/2024, I still experience blood in my pheme... even my cough goes away..

I getting worry... I have no fever.. I do my exercises as per normal... I feel healthy... 

My company doc sent my right away to NUH, ENT center... to check on my nose...on 8/5/2024...

Doc scoop to see inside my nose... everything look ok... until.. doc put the scoop deep inside where doc notice inflammation... and bleeding from deep in...

Doc did biopsy... to check on the specimen.... My head is spinning.... I was googling to check what is all that above...

Virus such as EBV and NPC cancer coming to my mind...

On D-Day, 15/5/2024, as I was visiting doc again for the result with my wife.... 

I learned the unfortunately news..... I have cancer... Nose cancer... NPC...

Now is to rush against the time to find out more.... details




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family