Family
I am Peter Cheang living in Singapore. Just would like to create blogs to remember about my family and my life. Kindly of "cloud" my life for future references.
I am a middle age rat race man, having wonderful family and certainly lovely wife and kids. In Singapore, to me, life is about workings, family, kids and occasionally hang out.
I am kind of trying to get over rat race kind of life. Been trying for past 10+ yrs on different kind of finances instructions can be named on earth. Well, mostly all fails. I think it is down to myself, to name all kind of short-comings you can name it.
Now, I reach my middle age junctions. I still believe I can make a decent extra cash from financial instructions. I have been following diff successful traders for past 8 months. Consuming through their blogs, youtube, FB, twitters etc. I think it is time to give myself another trial by learning from all these GURUs.
Hopefully, I can continue to write this blogs riding on my successes, changing and improving my family lifestyle and walking out of rat race lifestyle.
Cheers;-
Pete154
(23 September 2017)
I am a middle age rat race man, having wonderful family and certainly lovely wife and kids. In Singapore, to me, life is about workings, family, kids and occasionally hang out.
I am kind of trying to get over rat race kind of life. Been trying for past 10+ yrs on different kind of finances instructions can be named on earth. Well, mostly all fails. I think it is down to myself, to name all kind of short-comings you can name it.
Now, I reach my middle age junctions. I still believe I can make a decent extra cash from financial instructions. I have been following diff successful traders for past 8 months. Consuming through their blogs, youtube, FB, twitters etc. I think it is time to give myself another trial by learning from all these GURUs.
Hopefully, I can continue to write this blogs riding on my successes, changing and improving my family lifestyle and walking out of rat race lifestyle.
Cheers;-
Pete154
(23 September 2017)

Comments
Post a Comment